In its second year, the Eurographics Workshop on Graphics for Digital Fabrication in the Arts and Culture (GraDiFab 2017) has the aim to support developing a community lying on the interface between computer graphics, digital fabrication technologies and practitioners in the area of arts and culture.
This workshop will take place on the 5th-6th July and will be co-located with the Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing (SGP) . We encourage participation by extending a call for researchers' and practitioners' contributions on the use of digital fabrication technologies to support creative processes.
Accepted research papers will be published in the Eurographics proceedings of the workshop. See previous publications here.
- Submission deadline for papers: May 31st, 2017
- Deadline for other contributions: June 15th, 2017
- Paper notification: June 15th, 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: June 21st, 2017
- Workshop: July 5th-6th, 2017